Edmonton Chapter Golf Tournament
Sturgeon Valley Golf & Country Club
August 31, 2021 | By David Watson
• 18 hole Golf Tournament*
• Power carts for every pair of players*
• Access to driving range for some practice before the game*
• Breakfast sandwiches and coffee prior tournament
• AAA Alberta Prime Rib buffet style lunch and complete fixings to follow**
* Please note, these do not apply for Lunch Only.
** Vegetarian Burger or BBQ Chicken Breast available if ordered in advance.
There is a breakfast / lunch only option for those that wish to join the networking opportunities. This does not include the round of golf nor access to the driving range.
EARLY BIRD REWARD:
Register by midnight July 30, 2021 to enter into an early-bird-only door prize!
• 7:00 a.m. Registration and breakfast begins
• 8:00 a.m. Golf start
• Lunch and Prizes to follow
$5/mulligan, $10/3 mulligans or $20/5 mulligans
$5/1 ticket, $10/3 tickets or $20/10 tickets
Please identify your food allergies under the Meal Option during Checkout. Sturgeon Valley will try to accommodate to the best of their abilities.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• If you would like to request to golf with another registrant please indicate when registering who you would like to golf with.
• Dress code to be enforced: collared shirts, soft spiked shoes, no jeans or ripped clothing.